Botswana Couriers Delivery Time
|0 – 7 Days
|7 – 15 Days
|15 – 30 Days
Botswana couriers opening & closing hours
Botswana Couriers Carrier Feedback
According to our Tracking Database performance, the following is the overall Satisfaction carrier feedback rate
XYZ Delivery Tracking Feedback
XYZ Service Satisfaction
Tracking number of Botswana couriers Courier
A tracking number is a unique set of numbers, sometimes with letters, that will identify a package for domestic and international shipping, you will receive a Botswana courier tracking number when you ship your Botswana courier parcel. When you ship a parcel, the customers usually receive an email confirmation or mobile SMS notification with the tracking Details.
How to Track Botswana Courier
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the website botswanapost.post
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy for you to find the tracking tool.
- Look for the order tracking section. It is often prominently displayed; you may find it at the Mid left/right of the page even for every website. If not, navigate to the “Track” or “Track and Trace” section.
- Once you’ve found the tracking section, enter your tracking number into the designated field. Double-check the number to ensure accuracy.
- After entering the tracking number, click on the “Track” button. This action will initiate the tracking process, and the system will retrieve the latest information about your parcel.
- The tracking results page will provide real-time information about your Botswana courier parcel’s current location and status. You can see when it was dispatched, arrived at a facility, and was out for delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I know if BotswanaPost Courier Services is the right choice for me?
Does speed and peace of mind matter to you? Our Courier Service allows you to safely transport important documents, critical business stock, valuable goods, gifts for loved ones and so much more, Choosing BotswanaPost as your courier of choice saves you time and money.
How much do these services cost?
Costs for our courier delivery services will vary based upon the weight of the packaged item, as well as the distance covered to the destination point.
Are there any restricted items?
Some items may be classified as dangerous, prohibited or restricted goods. A full list of items we cannot transport is available here.
How much weight can you carry?
We have wide shoulders. We can deliver any consignment that weighs under 300kg per item — or 1000kg per shipment. For consignments above 1000kg our freight services are at your service.
Can I track my parcels?
Absolutely. You can keep track of all your parcels using our online track and trace system which allows you to keep an eye on every stage of the journey until delivery is completed.
Do you provide packaging?
No. Our clients are responsible for packaging. However, document ‘track-packs’ can be arranged for our contract customers — upon request.
Are my parcels insured in transit?
We offer standard insurance of up to P500 per shipment. However any parcels exceeding this value will need additional insurance which we can arrange for you at an additional fee. Alternatively, you may secure the coverage of your choice through your preferred insurance provider.
What happens to unclaimed parcels?
Unclaimed mail items are returned to the Return Letter Office (RLO) and letters are kept for a month and then returned back to the sender if the address is provided and parcels are kept for a year and if they are still not claimed they are disposed off.
What happens if an item gets lost/damaged?
When items are lost, the customer is compensated and liability is taken by the responsible Postal Administration.
What does ‘Due Date’ mean?
Due Date means the expiry date of the current paid package.
Botswana couriers Contact Details
|Head office Address
|Khama Crescent, Gaborone, Botswana
|Global / International
|Tel: (+267) 391 1473 (+267) 393 0629
Toll Free: 0800 33 55 77
Whatsapp & SMS: +267-77537517
Email: [email protected]
Regardless of your business size right now or your individual needs, BotswanaPost is perfectly positioned to ensure that the package you need arrives exactly where it is needed. And exactly on time to every corner of Botswana as well as over 220 countries worldwide.