Emirates post Delivery Time
|0 – 7 Days
|7 – 15 Days
|15 – 30 Days
Emirates post opening & closing hours
Emirates post Carrier Feedback
According to our Tracking Database performance, the following is the overall Satisfaction carrier feedback rate
XYZ Delivery Tracking Feedback
XYZ Service Satisfaction
Tracking number of Emirates post
A tracking number is a unique set of numbers, sometimes with letters, that will identify a package for domestic and international shipping, you will receive an Emirates post tracking number when you ship your Emirates post parcel. When you ship a parcel, the customers usually receive an email confirmation or mobile SMS notification with the tracking Details.
How to Track Emirates post
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the Emirates postEmirates post
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy for you to find the tracking tool.
- Look for the order tracking section. It is often prominently displayed; you may find it at the Mid left/right of the page even for every website. If not, navigate to the “Track” or “Track and Trace” section.
- Once you’ve found the tracking section, enter your tracking number into the designated field. Double-check the number to ensure accuracy.
- After entering the tracking number, click on the “Track” button. This action will initiate the tracking process, and the system will retrieve the latest information about your parcel.
- The tracking results page will provide real-time information about your Emirates post parcel’s current location and status. You can see when it was dispatched, arrived at a facility, and was out for delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long is the retention period?
Emirates Post's retention period for items received via international incoming mail/parcel varies depending on the type of mail, as follows: Express mail - 15 days, Registered mail - 30 days, Parcel economy/ SAL - 60 days
What is the transit time for sending shipments?
Transit times vary between 01- 45 working days, depending on the type of service availed
How can I rent a Personal PO Box?
To rent a PO Box in person, you may also visit the nearest Emirates Post Happiness Center or online from the website and submit the required documents.
XYZ Contact Details
|Head office Address
|Marrakech Street, Garhoud, Dubai, UAE
|Global / International
|+971 600 599 999
To connect Communities and Businesses of the UAE, Middle East, and the World with what matters to them through Smart and Reliable Solutions making Emirates Post the Leading Postal and E-Commerce Logistics Provider in the Middle East.