ward Delivery Time
|0 – 7 Days
|7 – 15 Days
|15 – 30 Days
ward opening & closing hours
ward Carrier Feedback
According to our Tracking Database performance, the following is the overall Satisfaction carrier feedback rate
XYZ Delivery Tracking Feedback
XYZ Service Satisfaction
Tracking Number of ward
A tracking number is a unique set of numbers, sometimes with letters, that will identify a package for domestic and international shipping, you will receive ward tracking number when you ship your ward parcel. When you ship a parcel, the customers usually receive an email confirmation or mobile SMS notification with the tracking Details.
How to track Ward
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the ward website given below
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy for you to find the tracking tool.
- Look for the order tracking section. It is often prominently displayed; you may find it at the Mid left/right of the page even for every website. If not, navigate to the “Track” or “Track and Trace” section.
- Once you’ve found the tracking section, enter your tracking number into the designated field. Double-check the number to ensure accuracy.
- After entering the tracking number, click on the “Track” button. This action will initiate the tracking process, and the system will retrieve the latest information about your parcel.
- The tracking results page will provide real-time information about your ward parcel’s current location and status. You can see when it was dispatched, arrived at a facility, and was out for delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I contact Customer Service?
For problems with quotes, pickups, tracing, or other shipping concerns, please contact us by phone, or via email at [email protected].
Whom do I contact about technical issues with the website?
If you have a technical issue that you don't find an answer for below, please email our Webmaster for assistance
ward Contact Details
|Head office Address
|Ward Transport & Logistics Corp.
1436 Ward Trucking Drive
Altoona, PA 16603
|Global / International
We started shipping a few shipments with Ward back in 2015 when we were looking for a carrier that services the Eastern portion of the United States. This Spring we started using them as a daily carrier. Ward is a great partner and they fit in well with who we are as a company – family-oriented, caring about the customer, and they do what they say they will do… in this day and age that is not always the case with the competition.