Yamato Delivery Time
|0 – 7 Days
|7 – 15 Days
|15 – 30 Days
Yamato opening & closing hours
Yamato Carrier Feedback
According to our Tracking Database performance, the following is the overall Satisfaction carrier feedback rate
XYZ Delivery Tracking Feedback
XYZ Service Satisfaction
Tracking number of Yamato
The Unique set of numbers, sometimes with letters, will identify a package for domestic and international shipping, you will receive a Yamato tracking number when you ship your Yamato parcel. When you ship a parcel, the customers usually receive an email confirmation or mobile SMS notification with the tracking Details.
How to Track Yamato online
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the Yamato
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy for you to find the tracking tool.
- Look for the order tracking section. It is often prominently displayed; you may find it at the Mid left/right of the page even for every website. If not, navigate to the “Track” or “Track and Trace” section.
- Once you’ve found the tracking section, enter your tracking number into the designated field. Double-check the number to ensure accuracy.
- After entering the tracking number, click on the “Track” button. This action will initiate the tracking process, and the system will retrieve the latest information about your parcel.
- The tracking results page will provide real-time information about your Yamato parcel’s current location and status. You can see when it was dispatched, arrived at a facility, and was out for delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where are the drop-off points for same-day delivery? Can I specify the delivery timeslot?
Same-day delivery is available from selected counters to selected destinations.
What happens if there is a problem such as lost or stolen luggage?
Yamato Transport offers compensation (liability limit) for lost or damaged parcels.
The amount of compensation (liability limit) is 300,000 Yen (tax included) per TA-Q-BIN parcel.
How long will it take to deliver the parcel?
Regarding the number of days necessary for delivery, it will take at least one day (the next-day delivery) or two days, depending on the distance to the destination.
Yamato Contact Details
|Head office Address
|Los Angeles, CA (Incorporated in New York
|Global / International
We support our customers’ cross-border business with high-quality services in logistics, air freight, ocean freight, customs brokerage, international moving, and express parcel delivery. With our extensive YAMATO global network and almost 100 years of experience, we are ready to support our customers. Contact us now to find a solution that resolves all of your shipping and import/export needs on a global basis.