YRC Delivery Time
|0 – 7 Days
|7 – 15 Days
|15 – 30 Days
YRC opening & closing hours
YRC Carrier Feedback
According to our Tracking Database performance, the following is the overall Satisfaction carrier feedback rate
XYZ Delivery Tracking Feedback
XYZ Service Satisfaction
Tracking number of YRC
A tracking number is a unique set of numbers, sometimes with letters, that will identify a package for domestic and international shipping, you will receive YRC tracking number when you ship your YRC parcel. When you ship a parcel, the customers usually receive an email confirmation or mobile SMS notification with the tracking Details.
How to Track YRC
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the YRC website given below
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy for you to find the tracking tool.
- Look for the order tracking section. It is often prominently displayed; you may find it at the Mid left/right of the page even for every website. If not, navigate to the “Track” or “Track and Trace” section.
- Once you’ve found the tracking section, enter your tracking number into the designated field. Double-check the number to ensure accuracy.
- After entering the tracking number, click on the “Track” button. This action will initiate the tracking process, and the system will retrieve the latest information about your parcel.
- The tracking results page will provide real-time information about your YRC parcel’s current location and status. You can see when it was dispatched, arrived at a facility, and was out for delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have freight in the network what do I do?
Please contact Customer Care by emailing including your 9-digit Pro Number in your correspondence.
Can I go to the terminal directly to pick up my freight?
No, the remaining shipments will be delivered to the original consignee.
YRC Contact Details
|Head office Address
|Nashville, Tennessee, United States
|Global / International
As Yellow Corporation, we’re one of the largest, most comprehensive logistics and less-than-truckload (LTL) networks in North America, with local, regional, national and international capabilities. Through our teams of experienced service professionals, Yellow offers industry-leading expertise in flexible supply chain solutions, ensuring customers can ship industrial, commercial and retail goods with confidence.